The church dates back to the 12th century. There are two preserved christening fonts from that time. Inside the church there is a grave-slab from the 17th century from Botvid Larsson, son of the bailiff for Värmland, Botvid Larsson-Ancar of Agnhammars Gård. The building year of the original church is unknown. In 1927, it burnt down, but was rebuilt on the old walls.
The Löwenhielm and Rosenswärd families from the now demolished Long Castle are buried in the cemetery.
How to get there:
Approx one kilometre north of Grums population centre.