The foundry was built in 1865 and was in operation until 1922. Here the ore was melted into pig iron. Today remains only the blast furnace and a wall with three arches . The foundry ruin is next to Borgvik river and the rapids.
How to get there: From Karlstad take the E18 to Nyängs Rasta. Take a right towards Grums. Drive approx 2 km and turn right to Borgvik. Follow the signs to Borgvik, approx 14 km.