The croft belonged to Indelningsverket (The Allotment System), which was founded by King Karl IX and ceased in 1901. It consists of two rooms and a kitchen. The last soldier to live here was Per Stor, born in Åshammar in 1851 and died in 1927.
Reference literature:
Grums - en kulturbygd, 1991
How to get there:
Head towards Värmskog, turn left by Lilla Skärmnäs. Signposted.
Contact: Ingrid Johansson
+46 (0)570 - 461070