Timber church constructed in 1877 - 78 according to a draft by then mayor A.C. Furuholmen. The main part of the altarpiece is an oil-painting on canvas (1907) by Augene Eiebakke. Some items from the earlier church remain.
The medieval stone church on the same site was demolished in 1876. Many of the old items were destroyed in a fire in 1690. The base of the medieval steatite baptismal font can be seen in the church.
Getting there: Follow signposts from E18 in Askim towards the hospital.
The church is then signposted from Askim centre and Eidsbergveien.